help-ncurses

Yo comrade with small Johnson!! :-))

From: Chan Jackie
Subject: Yo comrade with small Johnson!! :-))
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:23:56 +0000

Hello buddy

Don't tell me why your woody is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 80% of all women need a longer
thing to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://tivism.us

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
thqsqiqqpnujqjqnpopupsqpoipgnknsogrqnooknu
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs