help-ncurses

CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE JUST WON £1, 000,000 (One Million Pounds Sterl

From: ONLINE NOTIFICATION
Subject: CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE JUST WON £1, 000,000 (One Million Pounds Sterling)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:30:07 -0500

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one
of our end of year winniers of the UNITEDKINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY
international Lottery programs. held on the 6th of January, 2006.The
online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000
e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an
advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets
were
sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as
one of three winners in the category "A" with the following winning
information:  You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£1,00,000 (One million pounds sterling).

REF No: UK/9420X2/68
BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

To file for your claim, Contact the processing Consultant:

Contact Person: Mr.Luis Santiago
Telephone: +447011130527
E-mail:address@hidden

Do fill out the claims form to Mr.Luis Santiago in other to process the
claims of your prize without delay.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________
2.ADDRESS:_____________________________________________