help-ncurses

Re: Ncurses and color

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: Ncurses and color
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:32:55 +1100

Andrew Hunter wrote:

> I just found the archives to this list:
>
>      http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-ncurses/
>
> and there is nothing but spam. Are there *any* humans reading this list?

I joined htis list a couple of days ago and your mails are the only
traffic I've seen. I've just subscribed to the bug-ncurses list:

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-ncurses/

which seems to not just be for bugs reports and also seems to be a lot
more active.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"If all you know is C, everything begins to look like a
segmentation fault." -- dlsspy on reddit.com