help-octave

Re: f951: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction: 4 when installin

From: mzerobin
Subject: Re: f951: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction: 4 when installing packages
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 06:32:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Andrew,
thank you for your input. Unfortunately, it is still not working. I am going
to keep on trying for some time. If I will be able to solve the problem I am
going to post it here.

Regarding the three f951 files. I removed the gfortran and the gcc versions
and installed it fresh via Homebrew. Now only one is available. However, it
does not make any difference with regards to my problem.

I just had a look at the Octave.app issue and will explain the use case
there.

All the best,
Manuel