help-rcs

Re: RCS is useful

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: RCS is useful
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:27:12 +0300

* Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnuvola.org> [2020-11-13 09:16]:
> Shameless plug: <https://www.gnuvola.org/patronage/>.  (OK,
> that's the last time i mention that link in this forum.  :-D)

I find nothing wrong with donations and patronage or payments. As long
as it goes for free software issued under GNU GPL 3+ license.

There are few specific needs where I would prefer some assistance in
making some enhancement. So let me write that email to you to proper
mailing list with copy to you, then you may see what you could do.

Jean