[Help-smalltalk] [2.0.1][Blox][Browser] Cannot see 'Object' definition

From: Nicolas Pelletier
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] [2.0.1][Blox][Browser] Cannot see 'Object' definition
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 21:42:27 +0200

Hello,

When opening a Class Hierarchy Browser with Blox (Tk) and clicking
on the class Object, I do not see its definition in the lower pane
of the browser. Instead, it remains blank, and gst gives a
traceback about an unknown variable 'horizSB'.

find-grep'ing the Smalltalk code for Blox revealed this variable
only appears inside Tcl code.

I do not know Tcl, but I would think the Tcl code is not directly
the problem, since clicking on a method correctly shows the
pretty-printed code for it.

I am attaching a gzipped log of the session, with a few comments
(search for '# Comment' in the log).

Regards,
--
Nicolas