Re: [Help-smalltalk] st-mode.el optional hilit19

From: Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] st-mode.el optional hilit19
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:09:08 +0200

> BTW, have you tried the Emacs-based Smalltalk browser?  Could you get it
> run?

Well, I could after applying your patch :-) and after doing a couple of
changes in kernel/Browser.st (to strip the #'s from the output of the class
hierarchy browser).

It looks quite limited.  No categorization of methods, for example.  I'm
quite inclined to remove the browsing support from st-mode.el,
kernel/Browser.st and input.c (the -p option), and only leave the indenter.
This could be the easy way to bring st-mode.el back to life.

Paolo