[Help-smalltalk] [2.0.3] Loading Blox

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] [2.0.3] Loading Blox
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:24:00 +0200

Hello,

When I try to load Blox:

   /usr/local/gst/bin/gst -Q Load.st -a Blox

I get the following error:

   Object: DLD error: requested module blox-tk was not found
   DLD class(Object)>>#primError:

However I'm not sure what a module is in this context. There is a
blox/tk directory with the TK bindings installed correctly, but what
else is needed? Does it have something to do with C call-outs? Do I need
to enable something during compilation?

This is a version I compiled myself. Blox in the 1.95.13a Debian package
works fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'