Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk on Debian 3.1?

From: Brett Cundal
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk on Debian 3.1?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:29:32 -0800

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 01:09:03PM +0000, David Given wrote:
> Does anyone know what's happened to the Debian packages for GNU Smalltalk?
> There certainly *used* to be packages (because I used them), but they seem to
> have vanished.

I'm working on a 2.1 package that is mostly ready... Now that the arch
build requirements for testing have been relaxed, it may actually get
into testing.

I had a quick stab at packaging 2.2, and it looks like it will require
a ton of work (it will require -lib/-dev packages to be built)...

-- Brett