Re: [Help-smalltalk] Using version control locally with the GST source t

From: Stefan Schmiedl
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Using version control locally with the GST source tree
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 01:29:34 +0100

Paul D. Fernhout schrieb:

One gotcha was that darcs did not want to import certain files which it found uninteresting by default (like *.class files, and the I would assume GST *.a and *.o files?), but I assume there is a way around that?

Take a look in _darcs/prefs/boring

You can also keep your default options in _darcs/prefs/defaults,
which is very handy for stuff like

record --look-for-adds
whatsnew --summary

s.