Re: [Help-smalltalk] ZLib Z_SYNC_FLUSH/Z_FULL_FLUSH

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] ZLib Z_SYNC_FLUSH/Z_FULL_FLUSH
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:54:11 +0200

   defl flush: Z_FULL_FLUSH.

Seems like a good idea. One would have a #flush and a #flushDictionary method for Z_SYNC_FLUSH and Z_FULL_FLUSH respectively, if I understand correctly.

I hope the flush would also cause a flush on the socket stream, or
at least the the compressed data until the flush would be transmitted
to the socket.

Yes, it's understandable that "defl flush" would also flush the underlying stream.

Paolo