Re: [Help-smalltalk] Trying to test Seaside

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Trying to test Seaside
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:01:49 +0200

Why I get a false after ObjectMemory?

It will return true when the snapshot is resumed; it is similar to the "fork" system call.

After this, I exit from gst with CTRL+C and run the image but I get this error:

galilea:gnusmalltalk glpunzi$ gst-remote -I seaside.im --server --start=Seaside
Abort trap

What I'm doing wrong?

Nothing, I'll try to reproduce it here. What's your Mac OS version? Is it Intel or PPC?

Paolo