Re: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [Q] Examples using New Syntax?

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [Q] Examples using New Syntax?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 23:19:51 +0900

For emacs part, unlike cc-mode, smalltalk mode does not prevent me
from making unneeded tabs; for example, if you write;

Object subclass: MySubclass.

and in the first character of that line - 'O' press 'tab' key, it just insert
another tab, instead of preventing it. And

Object subclass: MySubclass [
    newMethod: param [
    ]
]

after type "newMethod" and you want to type ":", now you cannot type
":" without typing [] first.

I found another abnormal things but these are what I've encountered most
often.

Thank you.

For example part, I'll try to translate and report them if I have meaningful
result or encountered any problem.

Thank you again.