Re: [Fwd: Re: [Help-smalltalk] iliad and blocks]

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Help-smalltalk] iliad and blocks]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:20:48 +0200

Le lundi 22 juin 2009 à 17:13 +0200, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> [...]

The main advantage of this approach is that you can modify an element
after its creation. This way you can for instance add a script to the
head element of a page after the page creation.

Using elements avoids the need to have documents like seaside ones to do
it.

This could have a HTML building time cost, since it's done in 2 steps,
but I tried to benchmark the two approaches, and I didn't see any
relevant difference.

Anyway because of how widgets are updated, the Iliad multi counter is
3-4 times faster than the seaside one :)

Nico