Re: [Help-smalltalk] Gtk event loop

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Gtk event loop
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:39:38 +0100

>  Right now that works well (for example I can launch iLiad without any
> problem) I should fix the gtk_dialog_run because this function launch an
> inner loop outside the same thread that the main gtk_loop; the two loops
> are locked :D.

I think it should not be hard to rewrite gtk_dialog_run in Smalltalk, see

http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#ErvFMsc8kPE/pub/GNOME/sources/gtk+/2.6/gtk+-2.6.9.tar.gz|z8d-VbwUHqs/gtk+-2.6.9/gtk/gtkdialog.c

around line 900.

>  If you have a better idea, cleaner approach any comments, remarks are
> welcome !

Can you post a patch? I know it is in your github repo, but still...

Paolo