Re: [Help-smalltalk] Help for SUnit, Packages and Seaside

From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Help for SUnit, Packages and Seaside
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:36:25 +0100

On Sunday 21 March 2010 21:58:57 Nicolas Petton wrote:
> Grease is not ready to use yet. Currently many tests fail, as I just
> imported code without really porting it, but I should have some time
> next week to work on that :)

Awesome, I cloned your repository and use that as an oppurtunity to improve my
Smalltalk knowledge. The below is an application of capitalized that makes us
pass some more tests, I will attempt to make GST pass the GRStringTests this
week.

The patch is still work in progress, e.g. the GRStringTests >>
testCapitalizedUmlauts will require us to either change the default encoding
to latin1, or play with some tricks like converting the String to a
UnicodeString in case the first charachter looks like a UTF-8 symbol.

regards
        holger