[Help-smalltalk] VisualGST issue

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST issue
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:48:29 +0200

Hi,

I'm doing a new some research in smalltalk in my company.

I did a "make clean" in my smalltalk installation, svn pull, and make;make
install again.

VisualGST starts, and I can create a namespace, but, when try to create a
class in this namespace, I get:

"VisualGST Debugger VisualGST.AddClassUndoCommand error: did not understand
#add:to:category:withSuperclass:"

I remember, this is the same error I got when my last build, about 1 month
ago.

I'm not sure, but AFAIR, VisualGST is developed in other repository than GST.
Where can I find out, to look at the advance of this projects?

Cheers.