[Help-smalltalk] Trying to build GST on a Arm SBC

From: Travis Griggs
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Trying to build GST on a Arm SBC
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 17:51:19 -0700

I have an ARM based single board computer
(http://www.embeddedarm.com/products/board-detail.php?product=TS-7553). It's
running Debian Lenny. I'm trying to use the excellent instructions provided at
http://smalltalk.gnu.org/blog/zuluuuuuu/installing-gnu-smalltalk-ubuntu-10-10.

So far, I've discovered that libreadline doesn't seem to exist, but installing
libreadline-dev does and seems to drag some alternate in.

And now I've got to libgnutls, which doesn't seem to exist for this
architecture/release, at least not as I'm configured right now.

What options do I have at this point?

TIA

--
Travis Griggs