Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re : GNU Smalltalk Sprint

From: Gwenael Casaccio
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re : GNU Smalltalk Sprint
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:36:57 +0200

On 05/25/2011 10:11 AM, Mathieu Suen wrote:
Hi Gwen

Great idea. This time I hope I can made it.
It could be at the same place than last time?

Mathieu

Objet : [Help-smalltalk]  GNU Smalltalk Sprint

Hi everybody,

May be we could do a GNU Smalltalk Sprint; and we could  discuss about the
modality of the sprint:

   - when
   - how  much time (I think a week-end is nice)
   - where (France, Italy,  ...)
   - and who (you can count me I am in ;)

Unlike the last one  I think that tasks should be simple and much more focusing
on simple tasks bug  fixing and tools/kernel  improvements.

Cheers,
Gwen