[Help-smalltalk] VFSAddOns fix

From: maarten
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] VFSAddOns fix
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:59:12 +0100

Hee,

I've fixed two bugs in the VFSAddOns package, both in fileData, which should make the package usable now. The first bug was a little hard to find as it seemed to be time related. It showed up every now and then. It seemed to be the case that a pipe was still being read out while it's output was already being processed.

The second bug. fileData returns an array with some information, but the VFSAddOns package didn't fill every variable in this array. A loop goes over a string and extracts information from it. The Date package read the string till the end while processing the date, leaving no data for any processing after it.

I've attached a patch, which should explain some more.