Re: [Help-smalltalk] [GNU Smalltalk 3.2.91] testsuite: 7 8 31 40 59 63 6

From: Holger Freyther
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [GNU Smalltalk 3.2.91] testsuite: 7 8 31 40 59 63 69 70 72 74 79 83 86 89 90 92 94 104 118 124 failed
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 19:12:55 +0000

> On 3. Dec 2017, at 22:47, Patrick O'Brien <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Holger,

Hi!

it does look like the compiler "optimizing" the overflow check away. Please try
my patch and make sure that your clang is new enough and that configure is ran.
Otherwise go to the git version and test there. If that fails please include
the git commit you are using, and the output of "cc --version".

have a nice weekend

        holger