Re: New User

From: Joseph Turco
Subject: Re: New User
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 10:56:46 -0400

Thanks for the response. The book states at the end that reading the blue book
is a good way to continue, is this right or is it outdated and make for GUI
Smalltalk implementation's. For a note, I can't get gst-browser to launch due
to the bug I've seen mentioned already in the mailing list. On Jul 10, 2021
10:37 AM, Derek Zhou via Users mailing list for the GNU Smalltalk environment