help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] Re: [Help-java2html] Announce: GNU Source-highli

From: Robert Wetzel
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] Re: [Help-java2html] Announce: GNU Source-highlight 1.0
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:18:19 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

unfortunately i forgot to post some changes to the CGI-mode
extension :-((

Changes:
* Both http-methods (GET & POST) are supported now.
* '%'-sequences will be converted, if given correctly.
Problem: I didn't find anything about what should happen with
         invalid '%'-sequences in the HTTP specification :-(
         (i.e. %2r etc.) Currently the first invalid character
         will replace the whole sequence (i.e. '%2r' is returned
         as 'r', '%i0' is returned as 'i', the '0' will be parsed
         normally).

Todo:
* If there is no query string, the program switches 'back'
  to command line mode. I was too lazy to add some code
  which returns an error page.
* To circumvent the problem with the full path names
  there should be used additional configuration parameters/files.

Currently i have no time to implement anything from this
'wishlist' :-/

The changes are contained in the attached files (envmapper.*).

cheers,

  Robert.

PS: There is a WWW page at http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~rw8/java2.html
    which presents some of the CGI features (currently based on modified
    java2html v1.7).