help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] (no subject)

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 07:59:18 +0200

senthil kumar ramanathan wrote:

> hi,
>     i have jus started to use ur package.i need info about how u identify
> the function call in the source code.i jus need this coz i would like to
> make some changes to the output such that the function calls are displayed
> as hyper links.It would be great if u could help me with this.

They are identified in the scanner file, which is then processed by
flex.  Please consider that there is no distinction between function
declaration and function call (basically source-highlight does not
perform parsing, but only scanning).

So I don't know if you actually determine these information, but if you
feel like trying it would definetely be an important feature :-)

Please let me know if you need other information

cheers
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Tel +39 055 4796741, Fax +39 055 4796730           |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://w3.newnet.it/bettini/purple     Cover Band  |