help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] Re: Source highlight for XML, and CVS string cha

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] Re: Source highlight for XML, and CVS string change
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:41:41 +0200

Andy Buckley wrote:
Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Andy Buckley wrote:
Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Andy Buckley wrote:

documentation about what?

I'd like to know what HTML class names will be output by source-highlight, so I can provide my own CSS for handling them. I didn't see this in the web page documentation. It would also be handy to have a sample of each language which demonstrates all the highlighting features/classes.

right!  Others requested this :-)

I was thinking about an option of source-highlight that outputs the class names that can be present in the output.

That would be perfect. It should probably be put on the Web page, too.

hi

I've implemented this feature; you can find a release candidate here

http://rap.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini/source-highlight-2.4rc.tar.gz

this has XML support and the option

--show-lang-elements=filename
                   prints the language elements that are defined
                                  in the language definition file

please let me know what you think about it

cheers
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD in Computer Science                            |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)  |
|  Home Page        : http://www.lorenzobettini.it    |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://www.purplesucker.com Deep Purple Cover Band |
|  http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite           |