help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] suggestions on docbook

From: Marco Costalba
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] suggestions on docbook
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:14:34 +0200

On 5/22/07, Lorenzo Bettini <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there

source-highlight already generates docbook code as output, but I'd like
to add some features for this kind of output; unfortunately I don't know
docbook that much... I've used it for some documentation but I still
don't know it pretty well.

I'd like to know how to generate a complete doc from a listing (the
--doc option), moreover I'd like to add generation of references to the
docbook output...

does anyone have experience with docbook, please?

Sorry, zero experience on it from my side.

 Marco