help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] Embedding inputlang as information

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] Embedding inputlang as information
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 21:38:01 +0200

On 04/04/2011 09:56 AM, Masatake YAMATO wrote:
Hi,

thank you for replying.

Hi there

I still haven't had time to work on this.  However, your patch looks
OK.  As I said in my previous email I think I will not add that
additional argument in the constructor, but make it settable in a set
method in order not to break compatibility, or probably add an
overloaded constructor with the additional parameter.

Implementing with the overloaded constructor aproach is much easier for
me. I'll submit the patch.

Instread of overloading, I've written a patch which uses default value for
parameter.

thanks

however the signature of constructor and method have changed thus it is not backward-compatible. I'll deal with this when I apply the patch.

cheers
        Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net