help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] Source highlight groff outlang files.

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] Source highlight groff outlang files.
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:32:36 -0400

Hello:

Folks, I've been working in an emacs' org-mode exporter that will
convert org files to groff through the use of the -mm macros. As part of
this work I required a source code formatter to embellish code
blocks.

Being that I heard about GNU source highlight through the use of the WXE
editor, I selected it for for my purposes.

However, there were not any groff .outlang files. Hence, I built those as part
of my development.  If you want to consider them for inclusion, they
are hosted at: https://github.com/papoanaya/emacs_utils . Black and
white and color versions are listed, in addition to the modified outlang.map.

If you want to see the results, you can see them at:

Black and White: http://ppl.ug/FfaTWqLLwEA/
Color: http://ppl.ug/wlA1QvIDNSk/
Concept: http://ppl.ug/At07I2gFUBo/

All source code colorization is done through a call to source-highlight
to the right language. It will default to a dummy format if it's not a
supported one. Being that new languages can be added, they can be added
as well in the org-mode exporter.

Regards,

--
Luis R. Anaya