RE: Texinfo to Docbook converter

From: Reinhard Müller
Subject: RE: Texinfo to Docbook converter
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:29:52 +0100

>     is a converter from Texinfo source to docbook sgml currently worked on
>     or even available?
>
> About a dozen copies of this message have come in.  I sent a reply (with
> patch).  Did you get it?

Yes, I got your answer.

I sent the mail only once; AFAIK there are (have been) some issues with mail
which are already being solved.

I already tried the patch; it works great!

As I should produce a well-human-readable sgml file, I will try to change the
code to be smarter about where to put newlines. Would you be interested in
a patch if it works?

Thanks,
Reinhard