can't convert radius info files for printing

From: Paul Doxey
Subject: can't convert radius info files for printing
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:00:30 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to print the Gnu radius info files.  I've installed texinfo,
then discovered that I needed teTeX as well.  Now that that is also
installed, I can't do a texi2dvi.  I get an error message 'pdftex.fmt
not found'.  I've tried other commands and always get some type of .fmt
not found error.  What am I missing?  Is there a simpler way to convert
the .info files into printable format?  We use networked HP laserjets.

Thanks,

Paul Doxey