Re: [help-texinfo] \turnoffactive in TeX blocks

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] \turnoffactive in TeX blocks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:13:51 GMT

Hi Jay,

    @tex
    $n'$
    @end tex

I'll look into it.

    (The obvious solution is to remove the "\turnoffactive"s, which I
    will probably do, but right now I'm not sure why they are there.

I'd have to look at the logs to be sure, but my recollection is that I
added that fairly recently to avoid problems with other characters, or
maybe nested environments, or some other weird case.

Anyway, I'll get primes working again one way or another as soon as I can.

Thanks for the report,
Karl