Re: [help-texinfo] Fwd: Funky Spacing in Pdf document

From: Jason Massey
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Fwd: Funky Spacing in Pdf document
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:59:52 -0400

Please provide either a FTP site or website where I can get the _entire_ collection of files, images and all, and attempt to build.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Selma Leathem <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, the file I sent is one of a few other files that include the beginning and ending and work OK. It's just this file that doesn't want to fully cooperate. There are funky spacing problems after the images are inserted in pdf, and some content is left out in html.

The spacing means it will put say a half page space between a section title and the text, a 3/4 page space between one sentence and the next. In html all section titles are there, but in some sections the actual content is missing.

Thanks