Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi breaks on http://nco.sf.net/nco.texi

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi breaks on http://nco.sf.net/nco.texi
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:55:14 GMT

Hi Charlie,

    texi2dvi always works fine on my Ubuntu system, and always
    breaks on my Fedora system.

I'll be mightily surprised if the issue is about anything but
texinfo.tex.  I.e., if you put in the texinfo.tex from your Fedora onto
your Ubuntu, it should fail.

Anyway, I think I've fixed it.  See attached texinfo.tex (not committed
yet, tomorrow for that if you confirm).  Another solution would be to
say "Users Guide" or "User Guide" instead of "User's Guide" in the title :).

Thanks
Karl

(This was my test document.)
\input texinfo