help: How to use section name instead of node name in info files.

From: Takesi Ayanokoji
Subject: help: How to use section name instead of node name in info files.
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 22:20:43 +0900

Hi.

Is there a way to use section name instead of node name in info-files?

To do this, I use customization variables NODE_NAME_IN_INDEX=0 and NODE_NAME_IN_MENU=0 in makeinfo arguments(I saw http://stress.stappe.de/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/Other-Customization-Variables.html#Other-Customization-Variables).

When I generate html-files, it works fine.

But when I generate info-files, node names are used instead of section names.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks.