Re: Development Tree lacking @bsixpaper

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Development Tree lacking @bsixpaper
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 20:14:14 +0100

I usually want to use the most recent source code when preparing for
my releases.  That helps make improvements at a much earlier time,
and thusly be able to release a better product that works better
as users start updating the associated packages later on.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy