Re: Paper Sizes

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: Paper Sizes
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 07:29:59 +0000

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 04:29:41AM +0100, Christopher Dimech wrote:
> Dear Gavin,
>
> I have been working on the paper sizes (B5, B6, B7, B8, C5, C6, C7,C8) so we
> can
> include them.  Have set the Paper Sizes and the Text Area.
>
> Perhaps you can improve on the heading spacing (for a smaller one),
> etc.  Let me know what you think.
>
> Regards
> Christopher

Thanks for looking at this.

I am not sure that there is any need for support of the C series as
this is mainly used for envelopes, I gather, not so much for paper
itself.

B6 seemed like a good idea as it looked the right size for a small
paperback book.  B8 is tiny, though.  I still don't understand what
you are doing with changing the page size.  I think that more paper
sizes could be added if they were going to be used for printing on.