help-zile

[Help-zile] Place where I can find zile personally made compilations of

From: Miki800
Subject: [Help-zile] Place where I can find zile personally made compilations of extensions / builds?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 16:59:44 +0300

installing emacs is heavy, its 300 MB when I run it from apt install
zile on the other hand is much more attractive at about 1 M, I can definitely justify installing it in production sensitive places compared to emacs.

But it lacks 2 features that emacs have that are very important to me
python parsing and a terminal (that's it)

I'm looking for an already prepared <something> which extends zile to help attend to those 2 specific gaps and those only, nothing more nothing else.

I suppose there is some place online where people might share personal zile builds or something like zile's version of .emacs.d which extends zile.

Where might I find such things?