hotstuff-devel-en

[Hotstuff-devel-en] Re: Please confirm your message

From: auto_response
Subject: [Hotstuff-devel-en] Re: Please confirm your message
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:12:03 +0100

Thank you for your enquiry.

We will respond to you as soon as possible. For security reasons, in the
majority of cases we will respond to you by letter, to the address that we
have on our records.

Please note: This email was sent from a notification-only address that
cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you
wish to contact us please email address@hidden If your
query is urgent, you may wish to call us on 0845 888 5522. (Lines are open
Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm excluding UK bank holidays.)

Pearl Group Ltd No. 5282342 and Pearl Group Services Ltd No.5549998. The
following companies are subsidiary companies of Pearl Group Ltd and are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority: Pearl Assurance
plc No. 1419, London Life Ltd No. 1179800, NPI Ltd No. 3725037, National
Provident Life Ltd NO. 3641947. All companies are registered in England at The
Pearl Centre, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6FY. Tel. 01733 470470. We may
record or monitor telephone calls to improve service and for our mutual
protection.

It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this e-mail by anyone
else is unauthorised. Although this message and any attachments are believed to
be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by any of the
companies of Pearl Group Limited for any loss or damage in any way arising from
its use.