howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Re: query

From: Singh, Gurdish (MED, MSOE)
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Re: query
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:28:04 -0500

hi ,
i'm new to kickstart, i'm tring to automate the installation of linux
using kick start. i wanna know how i can create a swap partiton twice
the memory of the machine the install is taking place on. i want to be
able to read the memory (ram) and then instruct kickstart to make a swap
partition twice that. also i would like to know how to make a swap file.
and using kickstart for installation, probes my machine for  video card,
monitor and also server type, it detects the right kind, and then comes
up on the screen prompting me to hit enter if the probing result is
right, how can i eliminate this process, and have the install
automatically accept what it found after probing?
plz reply thank u!