howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] metallic

From: Jennifer Hanson
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] metallic
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:07:28 +0200

The more I came to know the Jew, theeasier it was to excuse the workers. The mental horizon of the German-Austrian was comparatively broad.
But in my eyes that enmity appeared to be only poorly cloaked.
In the whole cabal there is scarcely one who is properly equipped forthis task. In this connection we must remember there isno limit to the number of such people. In face of that revelation the scales fell from myeyes.
In such a case he ought to refrainfrom taking public part in any further political activity. I gradually discovered that the Social Democratic Press waspredominantly controlled by Jews. Though my feelings might rebel athousand time, reason now had to draw its own conclusions. For weeks, andindeed for months, I returned to my old way of thinking.
Hiscommercial interests comprised almost every section of the heterogeneousEmpire.
Ilooked upon him not only as the German Emperor but, above all, as thecreator of the German Navy. Everywhere the same sinisterpicture presented itself.
He thus proved himself a much greater statesman than theso-called diplomats of that period. Thousands of details that I had scarcely noticed before seemed to me nowto deserve attention.
Everywhere the same sinisterpicture presented itself. Corresponding to theheart of the Empire, Vienna signified the brain and the will. Then I began to examinemy favourite World Press, with that fact before my mind.
I looked on the man and the movementas reactionary.
What were the interests that urged the Vienna Press to adopt such apolicy? Hiscommercial interests comprised almost every section of the heterogeneousEmpire.
I now realized that the Jews were the leaders ofSocial Democracy. His military dutiescarried him far beyond the narrow frontiers of his homeland. And I thought that such a policy was a stain on theideal of liberal democracy. Cleanliness, whether moral or of another kind, had its own peculiarmeaning for these people. He provided the State, for the most part, with its leadingtechnical experts and civil servants. I had now no more hesitation about bringing the Jewish problem to lightin all its details. For this purpose the official literature of the Party could not helpvery much.