howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] symbolize

From: Felix Mills
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] symbolize
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:44:03 +0300

Old Kelly seemedsuddenly in something of a hurry.
Its a love charm, said Old Kelly mysteriously.
But shewould rather talk about toad ointment than beaux. Your Great-Aunt Nancy is anAWFUL CRANK, and the old woman who lives with her is a WITCH.
Aunt Nancy looked at Caroline and Caroline looked back at AuntNancy.
An you wont be nading toadointment to win your lads love. I feel frightened but I think if I couldget over being frightened Id like it. Aunt Nancy thumped her stick angrily on the floor.
But shewould rather talk about toad ointment than beaux.
Oh, if she were back indear New Moon, with Aunt Elizabeth beside her. Oh, if she were back indear New Moon, with Aunt Elizabeth beside her. Its eleven years now sincehis wife ran away.
Tell the truth and shame the devil, said Aunt Nancy. She covered herself up to her chin and lay there, staring at thehigh, white ceiling.
You think, said Aunt Nancy, grinning, that Im a hideous old hagand that Caroline isnt quite human.
You remember the Mitchells, dont you, Caroline?
At the end of the hall a flight of four steps led up to a door.
Emily sat down on an embroidered ottoman and looked about her. The wide hall door was open and a flood of light streamed out overthe lawn. She wasdesperately afraid that Aunt Nancy would branch off to somethingelse.
Get off to bed and get your beauty sleep. Aunt Nancy says the Priest airlooms must go tothe Priests.
I never heard the rights of that story, said Caroline. There are many interesting things in this house.
I wish ye a cool head and a warm heart, andwas off before the little old woman could reach them. A western sky of smoky redwas arched over the big Malvern Bay beyond.
She felt that she was on the verge of solvingthe mystery that had so long worried and puzzled her.
To the end of her life Emily never forgot that first horrible nightat Wyther Grange. Emily sat down on an embroidered ottoman and looked about her. Ilse was not a born elocutionist for nothing.
Emily was beginning to feel tired and bewildered.
I did not thinkthere could be such terrible things in the world. So I got out of bed and went right back through all thosehalls to the back parlour.
At the end of the hall a flight of four steps led up to a door.
You remember the Mitchells, dont you, Caroline?
Icannot believe it but Aunt Nancy says it is true. Dont you tell me, said Aunt Nancy, laughing till her goldtassels shook. She pushed the cardsaway and took up her knitting.