howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] goggles impose

From: Solomon Connor
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] goggles impose
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:32:57 +0300

Lots of people hate the fact that you can capture flags in choppers.
First of all, the in game interface for finding servers is slow and doesn't work right.
Try them out, see how they work for you.
All other players must stay at their assigned posts and pay attention to which players are covering where.
My favorite is Fileplanet as I'm a yearly subscriber.
This is a tough game that forces teamwork in order to survive.
How do you earn the Staff Officer Ribbon? My favorite is Fileplanet as I'm a yearly subscriber.
That way, even if you have one gunner, he can switch guns and keep you covered. Others think it will just lead to that many more people playing an already way over-played class. I have yet to download it myself, but plan to do so soon.
The patch has a memory leak!
You can definitely have fun, but you will die a lot, and you won't win. And I advise you do just that.
This is a favorite place for the CT's to await rushing T's.
BTW, if you happen to visit my site and read this post, I was curious how you figured out how to access the stats feed anyway. I don't advise using this strategy unless the whole team is on board and you have already won a bunch of rounds from using the hostage guard strategy.
It's just going to take time for me to find the right people to play with who take it as seriously as I do. Here is an except from the posting describing some of the "improvements" they are making.
It's also the easiest way to lose the round. I still have a large number of games that I never finished. This has quickly become my favorite class to play for the stealth, behind-enemy-lines, nature of the class. I did play on so called ranked servers, and still had no stats.
It's almost unusable.
Report where and how many CT's are there.
This is a favorite place for the CT's to await rushing T's.
Replied that he would send it, but it never came.
This does work best with more people in the chopper, but is riskier overall as more of your team is wrapped up in the chopper and not on the ground. This is a good place to have an extra man or two covering from the windows as two entry points can be covered from either window.
Some people, namely Special Ops players, think this is a great thing and a long overdue change.
Play it as is, or with the Desert Combat mod, it's one of the best team based FPS games around, hands down.
The shotgun is a very powerful weapon in such close corners. This has quickly become my favorite class to play for the stealth, behind-enemy-lines, nature of the class.