howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] notification

From: Tilda Mccullough
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] notification
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:56:00 +0530

The furniture will all be arriving tomorrow, Im gonna be dead tired by the time he comes in.
But truth should be told. Prime Minister, well know now that those death gangs are no longer 'secret death squads' as the media are fond of calling them. If Ramadi and Khalidiyah can be denied to the enemy, they must move their base out to Hit, if support comes from Syria. figuring fridge, figuring washer.
I have ridden twice with them. She tried everything, she even asked a guy who has connections with the Sadr militia to help her out.
But truth should be told.
Oh and not to forget to mention that he is from where else but my favourate. They asked about his name and where he was taken from. He said these are AEGIS guys.
I better go and sleep . He has a unique, lovable writing style: sarcastic, critical and funny.
They will jump to saving the life that's in front of them without orders - yet another illuminating difference between our side and theirs.
I better go and sleep .
Someone tipped us off to them. This is the sights and sounds of a Sandy Day in Baghdad. The solution is not through massive deployment of security forces, Police Commandos and forces of Occupation.
Most of them are British or South African and there were others who were South American. I was shocked, when we first moved to that compound. If they cannot use Ramadi or Khalidiyah, Baghdad gets a lot quieter. And we hate ourselves.
Ransom money was paid, yet no Dad, no dad. They clearly have a remote base of support outside of Baghdad. Back before Fallujah was stormed I wrote that Ramadi was really the central piece - the lynchpin of the insurgency.
But I doubt it even then.
Back before Fallujah was stormed I wrote that Ramadi was really the central piece - the lynchpin of the insurgency.