howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] To your attention.

From: Richard Williams
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] To your attention.
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:26:22 +0100

To your attention.

Dearest,

I am writing with my personal respect with regards to my reposed personality as
a reliable, trustworthy and God fearing BOY.It is my pleasure to write you
after much consideration since I can not be able to see you face to face at
first.

I am Richard Williams, 19 years old and the only SON of my late parents Mr and
Mrs Joseph Williams. My father was a highly repautable business magnet-(a Gold
and cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital city of Ivory coast during his
days. It is sad to say that he passed away
mysteriously in Saudi Arabia during one of his business trips abroad on the 4th
september 2004.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have
been
masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.But God
knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my
father took me so special.

Before his death on 4th september 2004, on that faithful afternoon . I didn't
know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother but before
he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. he my father,
(MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) dissclose to
me that he deposited the sum of $7.5m,USD (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in a security company here in Abidjan and Handed me all
the necessary and legal documents concerning the fund. That this money was
meant for his Gold business he wanted to invest in
your country.

Dear respectfully,I will need your help to come and assist me retrived this
fund from the security company with all the necessary and legal documents
concerning the fund which my father handed over to me and transfer it
immediately to your account in your country then immediately I will move with
you to your country to further my Education. My father told me that he
deposited the money with my name as a next of kin,and finally issued a written
instruction and instructed me to seek for a life
time investment in your country to invest this money into it.

I am just 19 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know
what to do. Now I,am seeking for your assistance to help me to invest this
money in your country through your directives after we recieved it from the
security company. I have suffered a lot of set backs as
a result of the incidence political crisis here in Ivory coast, and the death
of my father concluded my resolve to leave Africa.

Respectfully,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance on this
regards, and your suggestions and your ideas will be highly needed hence I,m a
novice in internation business. Now permit me to ask you these few questions:

1.Can you honestly help me as your SON?
2. Can I completely trust you that you will not disappoint me in your
country towards my Education ?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after
the money is been tranfered in your account?

Hoping to hear from you so that we should discussed on how to invest this money
in any lucrative business in your country through your directives. Because this
fund is my only hope in life and I will never be greedy in negociating
percentage with you I,m waiting anxiously to hear from you soonest.

Best regards,
Richards Williams.
Email: address@hidden