howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Upgrade your one-eyed monster to XL Size

From: Blanco Yira
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Upgrade your one-eyed monster to XL Size
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 05:12:40 +0000

Hei buddy

You Love Big tits? But Girls love big ramrod!
If you don't have one - GET ONE!

Not only a larger sausage will make you feel better,
it will make you look better!

Get a months supply and see the difference!

No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!

100% Guaranteed Safe Results Or Your Money Back!
Take a look at how it works: http://peibedandbreakfasts.com

--
cmndfjgdfgjwhewdqpqqdc smnnntokomnqrnnsntnqnhooounsouoppuomounmssoqnmog

has increased in numbers since the  interval. Half  Moscow seems  to be here
tonight! D'you know, I met a friend of mine the other  day and I said to him
: " Why didn't you come and  see our  show? Half  the  town  was there  last
night." And he said :  "  I live in the other half! " ' Bengalsky paused for
the  laugh, but none came so he  went on : ' Well,  as I was saying, you are
about  to  see  a  very  famous artiste from abroad, M'sieur  Woland, with a
session of black magic. Of course  we know, don't we . . .' Bengalsky smiled
confidentially,  '   that   there's   no   such  thing   really.   It's  all
superstition--or  rather  Maestro  Woland  is  a past  master  of the art of
conjuring,  as  you  will see from the most interesting part of his  act  in