howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Fwd: QUESTION

From: Lucas Hammond
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Fwd: QUESTION
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:59:37 +0600

troubador
On the next page, Paul thought, I am going to see a brief death notice for an elderly man or woman who expired at Riverview Hospital in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
According to Mrs Jessica Krenmitz, her husband put the youngest of their four children in her arms and told her, "Ill be back with the others in a minute or two.
She stood lightly poised in the doorway, her chestnut hair with its mysterious deep-red glints like dying embers flowing over her shoulders in gorgeous profusion.
"Dimly: "Ms Wilkes, if we could have just a few - "You can have a couple of loads of double-ought buck up your cockadoodie bumhole if you dont get out of here!