hurd-devel

savannah "help wanted"

From: Roland McGrath
Subject: savannah "help wanted"
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:14:16 -0400 (EDT)

A while ago I used the savannah "Project Help Wanted" feature to record a
request for somebody to work on rpctrace.  In the last month or so I have
received several (maybe four or six) replies to this from people who want
to help.  (Unfortunately, all the people who replied so far have been
newbies who seem to want me to give them permission to begin to think about
working on the project, and I haven't heard from any of them since saying
"just get hacking and tell us how it goes".)  But it does seem that some
people peruse savannah and respond to those things, so it might be
worthwhile to add some of those records for miscellaneous tasks that we
would like to find some not-so-hardcore volunteers to work on.