hurd-devel

Re: gnumach release

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: gnumach release
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:34:38 -0700

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 11:20:59PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> > I think that's important for gnumach-dev, since other packages
> > depend on it.  For now I think it would be nice to have both
> > gnumach and oskit-mach.  It might be nice from cross-comparing or
> > such.  Of course, I might be biased because Oskit's support is
> > still broken for the Adaptec card. =)

> Yes, that's obviously the best approach.  However, for the release I
> think the -dev packaging should be there, and we remove it
> afterwards.  Ok?

Sure.  Because of Woody, I don't think they're accepting new packages
now anyway - oskit-mach probably can't go in until May sometime.

What will happen with this release?  Will you branch for the release,
and then merge oskit-mach onto the trunk?  If yes, let me know,
because I'll make sure the nightly CVS tarballs get adjusted properly.

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.