hurd-devel

Re: does stuff work?

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: does stuff work?
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 14:42:56 +0200

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 02:32:58AM -0400, Roland McGrath wrote:
> What's the current functional state of the Hurd code?
> Is everything indeed copacetic after the 64 bit protocol changes?
> Does term still work after changes I made?

AFAIK, the Hurd does not boot (dir_lookup in boot-start.c fails) and Jeff
has not been debugging it yet.

Because I was working on the console, and now am leaving tomorrow for two
conferences, I had no time to debug it at all.  I didn't even have time to
set up an environment to debug.  When I am back (14th), I will make it top
priority if Jeff couldn't figure it out by then.

Roland, you need a Hurd box :)

Thanks,
Marcus

--