hurd-devel

Re: new libihash implementation

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: new libihash implementation
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:50:15 +0100

Hi,

I really like my new ihash implementation.  This currently uses
unsigned int as key, although I guess we might need to use a uintptr_t
or whatever it's called.  Anyway, I am using a typedef so this is a
transparent change that can be done anytime.

Is anybody opposed to have the new ihash implementation in the tree?
Do I need to repost it because it not only escaped your memory by now,
but also email folders? :)

Thanks,
Marcus